Monday 14 July 2008

You Again??





This evening was the 2nd time I was approached by a 20-plus old woman who came up with some story about how she need money, just coincidentally.

Well, I tell you what - that very same woman bumped into me last Thursday and told me she had left her wallet in her office, thus needed 2.70 pound for a ride back home. I did not believe her back then because to me she looked very much like a drug-addict and a street prostitute, and today this second encounter with her confirmed my suspicion. But out of compassion, last Thursday I gave her 1 quid and told her, it is all that I have( I was lying of course).

And when the same woman approached me again on my way back home this evening, I did not even give the chance for her to tell her lies!

What a world that we are living in - how drug, alcohol and other stuffs can ruin your life forever! So be careful, there things and stuff that you better stay away from - for your own good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha...ka nguntik nuan indu nya, Jang.

Guday said...

Au tang aku enggai!