Friday 18 July 2008

Once in a while... is probably ok...right?


I blame it on the 8 years spent in the MacD and BK's country for the penchant I had for fast food aka to some as junk food. In today's society where most of us are exposed and educated to some extent to the concept of healthy diet, what was once used to be the alternative diet is now considered the source of all kind of modern illness - obesity, type 2 diabetes, tooth decay and what have you!

Well I tell you what, and here is my personal opinion...and I borrow it from Al Bundy, yes the famous yesteryear sitcom smart guy Al - If you are being too stringent with what goes into your system, one day and almost inevitably, when you consume the so-called impurities - your system will act violently!

Thus it is okay to have go at the those frowned upon delicacies(exaggerating) once in a while, but of course as much as possible stick to a healthy diet whenever you can( control your urge for the said foods)!

No comments: